Monday, April 15, 2013

{Update} 2013 TBR Pile Challenge



Well, it's April and we (Kathy and Mandy) should have read three books each by now and be on our fourth. That hasn't happened. We've both finished two books each: Kathy's finished Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart and When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris while Mandy's finished Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson and The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis. You can check out all four of our reviews by going to our 2013 Reading Challenges page (link is available on the right side of our page). The purple titles on our 2013 Reading Challenges page link back to the original review.

Are you participating in this challenge? How far have you gotten so far?

2 comments:

  1. Two books each is progress! I've had Speak and When You Are Engulfed in Flames on my "to read" lists for a long time, but they didn't make the cut this year. I always say "maybe I'll add those to my summer reading" but I'm going to be very restrictive with those books, this year, so... probably not. But, hey, congrats on being 1/6 of the way done! That's good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! I need to get to another TBR book ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast