Friday, March 30, 2012

Mandy Reviews: Zombie Exodus by Jim Dattilo



Overview:

Zombie Exodus is a survival horror interactive fiction game in which you are the protagonist.


Mandy's Review:

There isn't any book info for me to post because, well, this isn't a book per se. Zombi Exodus is provided to readers in the format of a game available online and for free for iPhone, iPad or Android mobile devices through the app store. Basically, this "book" is an electronic version of those old-time classics we all know and love so well, Choose Your Own Adventure!

When I first began to play around with Zombi Exodus, I wasn't sure how this was going to work. I mean, an electronic Choose Your Own Adventure wanna-be?! Really?!!!

You guys!!! This was so much fun! Of course, my first time out the gate I was killed by a zombie, but this app is so addictive that I'm going to go back and re-read, re-play, re-choose a new adventure! I love this idea of a CYOA book in game format that I recommend it to any and all who like to read and miss the CYOA books of times past. I can see this fast becoming the new "it" thing for book writers/lovers.

As I mentioned earlier, you can download the app from your app market or you can play online. The website for this interactive fiction game is www.zombieexodus.com

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast