Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TRW2011: Wrap-Up


I know this is a couple days late, but I have been sick and the last thing I felt like doing was get on a computer.

How did I do with the Thankfully Reading Weekend 2011?

Not as well as I'd hoped. Out of the ten books I listed, I only finished the first three, started the fourth, posted two reviews (will post the third today or tomorrow) and participated in one mini-challenge. I sort of feel bad for not doing better, but then again, I don't.

Sunday, the last day of TRW2011, was spent with my three beautiful nieces and the hubs. I took the nieces bowling and, after dropping them back off, spent the rest of the day with the hubs. I had been feeling bad about ignoring him all day Friday and Saturday, so thought I should spend some time with him on Sunday.

So, that's about it for my Thankfully Reading Weekend. How did ya'll do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast