Monday, February 7, 2011

Leap Year Blogapalooza

No, it's not Leap Year this year, but it will be upon us before we know it.  February 2012 does seem far, far away, but ... in my experience ... time seems to F-L-Y by in the blink of an eye.  So, I've decided to start planning this event now.

I would absolutely LOVE to have authors, publishers and other bloggers participating in this event next year.  If you are interested, just shoot me an email and I will give you the low down.

Here's some of what I'm looking for:  Giveaway prizes (be they books, swag, etc) to donate to the Blogapalooza, a creative person to make a button or pic for this event so all the participating bloggers can have it on their blog and basically just some fun people who like to give things away to their followers.

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions, I would love to hear them.  I'll be typing more posts as the time approaches, but I did want to go ahead and get this out there into the blogosphere.

Happy Reading ya'll! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast