Friday, October 29, 2010

Book Blog Hop Friday #5

Book Blogger Hop


This is a weekly meme hosted byJennifer at Crazy for Books.  This is a chance for people to visit other book-related blogs that they normally wouldn't find and/or visit on their own.  To participate, a question must be answered.  This week's question is:

What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

Well, I've not really researched any 'bookish' things so I'd have to say that I would love to have an ipad and an Amazon Kindle.  Not too original, I'm sure, but this question has made me realize how ignorant I am of bookish things ... so ... off to do some research I go!!!  =)

5 comments:

  1. Following that darn mechnical bunny around. His gears and cogs are wound tight.

    I would want a library at my finger tips, wait I have a Nook. I would want a million books to be loaded on it now :)

    I do not have a post for this week's hop but I do have a most wonderful new review posted. Stop by and see what I had to say about Stardust.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also love to have an e-reader someday. I have the money now, but I just can't justify spending it.. Maybe eventually :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!" I've had a Sony since Feb. and it has already died on me and been replaced once so I am wishing for a kindle now too.
    I'm your newest follower.
    Have a fangtastic Halloween!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to visit and follow! An e-reader of any kind sounds divine to me. Most of us are just saying we want more bookshelves... :-)

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there just stopping by from the hop. I want a library like the one in Beauty and the Beast. Have a great Sunday!

    thebookbee

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast